I decided that I needed to start training. So I bought a RAD (Ride all Day!) Max Racer Bike Trainer. It arrived today. Yay!
- train indoors all seasons
- folds easily for storage or transport
- fits bikes with 26 – 28 & 700cc wheels
- front wheel anti-slip levelling stand
- easy setup, quiet operation (I have my fingers crossed the quiet is true!)
- simulate road riding / speed / interval training
- progressive magnetic resistance increases with speed
- 9 level adjustable resistance controller attaches to handlbars – instant control
If any has one and would like to share how they like it, etc. I look forward to hearing from you.
I searched on-line to see about some tips for using a bike trainer. I found an informative site on beginners using a trainer. I think the most important thing for me will be to find workouts on youtube, try them out, and then select the best one for me.
Time to go get this set up and start riding!!