There are so many questions or things we need to think about when we are planning our bike trip to the Netherlands, and these points are just coming out of the top of my head:
- How will we pack and how much can we take along?
- What if it just pours all day long?
- What if one of our bikes breaks down?
- How long will it take us to bike each day to the next destination and how much time does that allow us for sight seeing along the way?
- What if one of my sisters doesn’t want to get out of bed in the morning? LOL
- What if one of us gets injured
- Where will we stay each night?
- How much will this trip cost?
- What kind of bike should we rent to make sure we are all comfortable and happy.
- What will our meal plan look like?
I have lots of ideas floating in my brain but I don’t have all the answers to these questions yet. These are the things that I am hoping get answered as we do our research and as we get others commenting and giving us advice and ideas. I do have the answer to one of them already – if one of my sisters doesn’t want to get out of bed in the morning – we are on a schedule and we will leave her behind!! 🙂